Sleigh bells ring,are you listening?
雪橇铃儿响,你在听吗?
In the lane,snow is glistening
小路上,积雪在闪光
A beautiful sight,
美景当前
We're happy tonight,
今晚我们很开心
Walking in a winter wonderland.
当走在冬日的仙境里
Gone away is the bluebird,
小青鸟已经迁徙
Here to stay is a new bird
一只崭新的小鸟停留于此
He sings a love song,
它唱起一首爱的歌谣
As we go along,
陪伴着我们
Walking in a winter wonderland.
当走在冬日的仙境里
In the meadow we can build a snowman,
在雪地上我们堆个雪人
Then pretend that he is Parson Brown
想像他是帕森·布朗
He'll say:"Are you married?"
他会说:“您要结婚吗?”
We'll say:"No man."
我们就回答:“不是哦~先生。”
But you can do the job
但这是您的工作
When you're in town.
当您在城镇里时
Later on,we'll conspire,
后来,我们开始憧憬着
As we dream by the fire
伴随着我们在火炉边的美梦
To face unafraid,
无忧无虑
The plans that we've made,
我们所要实现的计划
Walking in a winter wonderland.
当走在冬日的仙境里