You're really gonna do this by yourself?
你一个人能修好么
I don't really have a choice.
这不是别无选择了么
Is that how you feel about me, too?
你对我也是这么想的吗
What?
怎么会
Amanda, don't-- don't say stuff like that.
阿曼达 别说这种话
We're both thinking it, aren't we?
我们都在想这事 不是吗
I mean...
所以
That's why you've been spending
你那么多个晚上
all those nights on the boat, right?
都待在船上 对吗
No, not exactly.
不 不全是
Then what?
那是什么
Jack, once the baby comes,
杰克 一旦孩子出生后
he's gonna need stability.
他需要一个稳定的家庭化境
Me, too.
我也是
You're right.
你说得对
If we're gonna be a family,
我们迟早要成为一家子
we should start living like a family.
我们得像家人一样生活
I'll move my stuff back in tonight, okay?
我今晚就搬回来 行吗
What about Declan?
德克兰怎么办
Yeah, what about me?
对啊 我怎么办