Who the hell is this?
你是谁
Conrad, it's Victoria.
康拉德 我是维多利亚
Is this some kind of a joke?
这是什么玩笑吗
Oh, you wish.
你想得美
The next few moments are going to be
接下来的时间会是你
the most important seconds of your miserable life.
这悲惨的人生中最重要的时刻
You are going to do exactly as I say,
照我说的办
or I will haunt you all the way
否则到你死的那一刻
to your last pathetic day on earth.
我都不会放过你
So it's true.
你真的没死
Even the devil himself didn't want you.
连魔鬼都不愿收你
The only devil here is you.
这儿就你一个魔鬼
And don't pretend for one moment
别装得好像
that you didn't try to murder me.
你不想谋杀我
Oh, is that the story you're telling yourself?
你就这么自欺欺人吗
I tried to save your life.
我试过要救你
I warned you not to get onto that plane.
我警告过你别上那架飞机
You simply failed to tell me why.
可显然你没告诉我原因
Are you telling me you would've listened?
你是说 我告诉你的话 你就会信吗
Agree to disagree.
现在先保留各自意见
Uh-huh. Just know, if there'd been any other avenue,
要知道当时如果还有别的路可走
I would've taken it.
我不会选这条路的