安琪拉:等等! 戴维去玩耍前我要给他涂上防晒霜。
Juan:It's not sunny today. He doesn't need sunscreen.
胡安:今天阳光不是很足。他不需要防晒霜。
Angela:And here are four water bottles to make sure he stays hydrated and doesn't get heat stroke.
安琪拉:这里的4个瓶子能让他保持水分,不会中暑。
Juan:One of the other parents is bringing drinks for the kids.
胡安:其他家长有给孩子们带饮料。
It's fine. We don't need that.
很好。我们不需要这些。
Angela:Make sure Davy warms up and cools down before and after the game.
安琪拉:要让戴维玩耍前做热身运动,玩够后进行降温。
I don't want him to strain or sprain anything.
我不希望他拉伤或扭伤。
Juan:The coach makes sure they do that. Are you done?
胡安:教练让他们这样做的。你做了吗?
Angela:And here's a first-aid kit in case he skins his knee or gets any other scrapes.
安琪拉:这有个急救箱以防他膝盖或者皮肤擦伤。
We don't want to risk infection.
我们不想冒伤口感染的风险。
Juan:The reason we signed up Davy for organized sports is that all of this is taken care of.
胡安:我们让戴维参加这些运动的原因是所有这些得到了妥善的安排。
There's even a certified athletic trainer at each game, one of the parents.
甚至每个游戏还对应一名专业运动教练,父母其中一位在场。
Angela:But the other kids can be so rough.
安琪拉:但是其他孩子也会粗心大意。
He comes home with bruises all the time.
他会满身瘀伤回家。
I can't stand seeing him hurt.
我不忍心看到他受伤。
Juan:Do you want to come to the game?
胡安:你想要来参加这个游戏吗?
You can see for yourself that everything is fine.
你可以自己亲眼看到,一切都很好。
Angela:How can I watch Davy running into danger?
安琪拉:我怎么能眼看着戴维遇到危险?
I'd want to run onto the field and save him.
我会跑到场上去救他。
Juan:You're right.
胡安:你是对的。
It's better that you stay here.
你呆在这里更好。
If you did that, your son would never live it down!
你要是那样做,你的儿子可能小命不保!