Mom.
妈
Thank you for your show of solidarity tonight.
多谢你今晚在阖家团聚中的表现
Your performance was flawless.
你的表演无懈可击
I wasn't performing.
我不是在表演
The truth is, I'd hate myself
事实是 如果我不知珍惜
if I'd gotten you back only to lose you again.
再度失去你 我会恨自己的
I'm willing to put this all behind us if you are.
如果你肯 我愿放下之前的一切
Come here.
过来
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, what a lovely tableau--
多么美好的画面啊
mother and son reunited.
母子团聚
Excuse me. I'm gonna check on Ashley.
失陪了 我去看看阿什莉
Ms. Fisk, my apologies if today's event
菲丝克女士 如果今晚的事破坏了
ruined our interview.
我们的采访 我感到很抱歉
Actually, Conrad just made up for it
实际上 作为补偿 康拉德邀请我
by offering me an exclusive on your upcoming wedding.
独家报道你们将要举行的婚礼
I'm sorry if I spilled the proverbial beans, my pet.
真抱歉我多此一举了 亲爱的
I mean, I just-- I think I just got caught up
我刚 我想我刚获悉
in the whole... affair.
整桩婚外情事件
And Tuscany?
还有托斯卡纳
An exquisite place to honeymoon. I'd expect nothing less.
蜜月的最佳圣地 我非常期待
Thank you both. Good night.
谢谢二位 晚安
Good night.
晚安