You have one unheard message.
你有一条未读信息
To listen to your messages, press 1.
听信息 请按1
Gordon, it's me. Where are you?
戈登 是我 你在哪里
Um, some guy claiming to be a Detective Lasky
有个自称是拉斯基警探的人
came by with a-a sketch, asking questions.
带着一幅画像 四处打探
I-I know what I'm supposed to do,
我知道该怎么做
and if I don't hear from you by tomorrow,
如果明天还没有收到你的回复
I'll-- I'll start shutting everything down
我 我会关掉一切
and go dark like we promised.
像之前说好的那样藏起来
Only I'm hoping I won't have to,
只是希望我不用那么做
that somehow you're still okay.
不管怎样 希望你没事
God, Gordon, please be okay.
天哪 戈登 你一定要没事啊
I love you.
我爱你
A seductive new apisode of 666 Park Avenue is next.
即将播出充满诱惑的新一集《鬼楼契约》
My mother's still alive.
我妈妈还活着
Victoria is the only person left who
维多利亚是这世上唯一一个
could possibly tell me where she is.
知道她在哪儿的人
This woman has the power to destroy
这女人有能力毁掉
everything you can mean to do.
你所有企图
Your obsession with making everyone pain is ruining lives.
你的报复会毁了很多人