Ⅰ.核心学习:Medical Insurance 医疗保险
Michael: Billy, can you come to my office for a meeting?
迈克:比利,你能来我的办公室开个会吗?
Billy: Sure. Michael. What do you want to discuss with me?
比利:当然了,迈克。你想和我商量什么?
Michael: Well, I need to tell you that the report you gave me yesterday is just terrible.
迈克:呃,我要告诉你,昨天你给我的报告简直糟透了。
Billy: I knew you would say that.
比利:我就知道你会这么说。
Michael: What is the reason you did such a sloppy job on the report? Usually your work is of a high standard.
迈克:你做的报告这么邋遢的原因是什么?你的工作通常总是高标准的。
Billy: I have been feeling really sick for the last few days.
比利:我前几天一直觉得很不舒服。
Michael: Well, why didn't you go to see the doctor?
迈克:那么,你什么没有去看医生?
Billy: Because I am broke!
比利:因为我没钱了!
Michael: But the company has medical and dental insurance for you!
迈克:但是公司有你的医疗和牙科保险啊!
Billy: I never knew that! You mean I can see the doctor for nix?
比利:我从来不知道!你是说我可以免费去医院?
Michael: Come to my office and I will give you all of the forms you need, my sick friend.
迈克:来我的办公室,我给你你需要的所有表格,我生病的朋友。