Question15
问题15
W: Tony's mother has invited me to dinner. Do you think I should tell her in advance that I'm a vegetarian?
W: 托尼的母亲邀请我去吃晚餐,你觉得我该事先告诉她我是素食主义者吗?
M: Of course. I think she'd appreciate it. Imaging how you both feel if she fixed the turkey dinner or something.
M: 当然,我觉得她会感激你这么做。想想看如果她准备了火鸡或其它的当晚餐,你俩是什么感觉。
Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?
男人建议女人做什么?
Question16
问题16
M: Just look at this newspaper, nothing but robbery, suicide and murder. Do you still believe people are basically good?
M: 看看这张报纸啊,全是抢劫、自杀、谋杀。你还认为人性本善吗?
W: Of course. But many papers lack interest in reporting something positive like peace, love and generosity.
W: 当然。若报纸都报道积极的事情如和平、爱和慷慨,那么许多报纸就没意思了。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
谈话者在说什么?
Question17
问题17
M: I can't believe so many people want to sign up for the Korea Development Conference. We will have to limit the registration.
M: 我不敢相信那么多人想参加韩国发展会议。我们不得不限制注册。
W: Yeah, otherwise we won't have room for the more.
W: 是的,否则我们没有那么多地方。
Q: What are the speakers going to do?
谈话者将要做什么?
Question18
问题18
W: Hi, I'm calling about the ad for the one bedroom apartment.
W: 你好,我打电话咨询广告上的一居室公寓。
M: Perfect timing! The person who was supposed to rent it just backed town to take a room on campus.
M: 正是时候!本来要租房子的人回到城里去租大学的房间了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
从对话中我们知道什么?