Well that works.I love it.It's a great joke. - Yes.So we laugh.That's great.And then Harper will go my turn my turn.
这个挺棒啊 我喜欢 这很好笑 -是的 所以我们都笑了 这很棒 然后哈珀就会喊 "该我了该我了"
Knock knock. - Who's there?He will say um Peter.Peter who?
叩 叩 -是谁 他就会说 "彼得" 哪个彼得
Peter never bother me anyway. - Right. Right.
彼得再也不会烦扰我 -好吧 好吧
No. This kind of Knock.That's what I have with my niece.
这种"叩叩" 我跟我侄女也玩这个
I try to tell her the oranges one. That the.- Knock knock. - Who's there?
我试着教她橙子的那个 就是 叩叩 -是谁
Orange. - Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange.- Orange who?Knock knock. - Who's there?Orange. - Orange who?
橙子-哪个橙子 叩叩 -是谁 橙子-哪个橙子 叩叩-是谁 橙子-哪个橙子
Orange glad I didn't say banana.I said it wrong.I said the whole thing wrong.
橙子很高兴我没说香蕉 我讲错了 我整个都讲错了
You said the whole thing wrong. - I said the whole thing wrong.
你整个错得太离谱了 -是的 错得太离谱
You're no better than Harper.I'm horrible.
你比哈珀可好不到哪儿去 我太糟糕了
I'm the worst at Knock-knock. - You are not.
史上最挫的"叩叩"笑话 -你不是的
Oh, my god.What happened to me?I don't know.
哦 天哪 我不知道 我到底怎么了
I think it's banana. Banana, banana.Yeah Banana and then orange glad.
我想应该是"香蕉 香蕉 香蕉" 是的 是"香蕉 橙子很高兴"
I know, orange glad. I know.Orange glad I didn't say.
我知道 "橙子很高兴" 我知道 橙子很高兴我没喊它
You and Harper will get along so well.
你和哈珀会成为好朋友的
And that's why Eve doesn't know how to do Knock-knock jokes.Because I taught her that.
这就是为什么伊芙一直不会 玩"叩叩" 的玩笑 因为是我教的