维拉:这些裤子我穿起来怎么样?
Wang:Uh, aren't they a little too tight?
王:呃,是不是有点太紧了?
They look like they're cutting off circulation in your legs.
看起来这条裤子像是在切断你腿上的血液循环。
Vera:They're a little snug, but they show off my curves, don't they?
维拉:是感觉有点紧,但会突出我的曲线,是不是?
Wang:I suggest going up a size.
王:我建议还是大一个尺码的。
Something a little less form fitting would be a lot more comfortable.
少追求一点外形会让你更加舒适。
Vera:I'm not going for comfort.
维拉:舒适不是我想要的。
I'm going for style.
我要穿出自己的范儿。
Wang:Here, try these pants.
王:在这里呢,试试这些。
They're looser and offer more room.
很宽松的,为你提供更多空间。
Vera:These don't show my shape at all.
维拉:这些不会突显我的完美身材。
They're not in the least flattering.
一点不讨人喜欢。
Wang:But you can move in them without busting a seam.
王:但是你穿上它可以运动,不会太紧了导致崩裂。
Vera:You're missing the point. I want to look good in these pants no matter what.
维拉:你都没抓住重点。我只想这条裤子穿在我身上很好看,才不管别的呢。
Wang:Spoken like a true slave to fashion!
王:你真是一个时尚的奴隶!