All right, you know our next guest,from the "Horrible Bosses" movies.
下一位嘉宾 他出演了电影"恶老板"
He is also the one of the stars, creators and writers of the longest running comedy show on cable."It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia"Take a look.
也是有线电视台播出时间最长喜剧 "费城总是艳阳天"的 主演 制作人以及编剧 一起来看一下
I like cats too.I actually have like eighty of them down in my alleyway.
我也喜欢猫 我在小胡同大概养了八十多只
Too many cats, sounds strange.I have eight cats, that sleep in my sink.
这也太多了 听起来很怪 我家的水槽里睡了八只猫
Still too many.I don't have any cats, but I sure do enjoy them.
还是太多了 我不养猫 但我很喜欢猫
Please welcome, Charlie Day.Hey, Charlie. - How are you?I am good. How are you?
有请 查理·戴 嘿 查理 -最近还好吗 很好 你呢
I am very excited to be here.How come all the good moods,I'd like to think it's me.
能来这里我超激动 瞧这儿气氛多好 我希望是因为我
But I think you really you're not gonna want to buy it.
但你似乎并不这么认为
They are always in a good mood.It was just a little extras.
他们一直都很嗨 今天比以往更嗨
But they are always in a good mood.So, I find you very funny and very talented.
但他们一直都这样 我发现你既幽默又有才
And this is your first time on the show?
这是你第一次上艾伦秀
Yeah. - I don't know why.
是的 -为什么你现在才来
No I am thrilled to be here. All you have to do is just ask.
我很高兴来这做客 你直接邀请我就行了
Well, now I know that. I had no idea.
我现在知道了 以前不知道
Yeah but this is actually not our first time meeting, though.
我们不是第一次见面了
We met before. - That's right.I met you at the party, at Jennifer Aniston's house.
我们之前见过 -是的 我在詹妮弗·安妮斯顿家的派对上见过你