Here she is now, Ellen Degeneres.Thank you very much. I appreciate.Thanks a lot.That's good.Thank you very much. Wow.Bye.All right. Have a seat everybody. Thank you.
有请艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 谢谢 非常感谢 太好了 谢谢 拜 好了 大家都坐下吧 谢谢
That was exactly the right amount of waving that I wanted today.
要的就是这种欢呼
That was... and right back at you.I send them all back to you.And thank you for being here.
欢呼声也送给你们 送给大家 感谢大家来现场看我的节目
It is ah.. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day It is a good reminder for everyone to be nice to one another.
今天是马丁·路德·金纪念日 在这要提醒大家善待他人
Here is a question for you.Who here likes learning?Who likes watching TV?
有个问题要问大家 在座的有人喜欢学习吗 有谁喜欢看电视呢
Good for you. Listen to this.There's a new way to combine learning with watching television.
你们走运了 来听听这个 有一种新方法能够把学习和看电视结合起来
Because...Let's be honest, doing anything without television is stupid.
因为 老实说 不边看电视边做事真是太蠢了
There is a professor in New Jersy.
新泽西州有位教授
And he is using old episodes of "Seinfeld"to teach medical students About psychiatric disorders.
他用经典电视剧"辛菲尔德"的老梗来教医学生 学习精神疾病的知识
The class is called"what's the deal with psychiatric disorders?"
他这个班叫"如何治疗精神疾病"
This is... It's a real thing.And it's actually ah... He is calling it "Psy-feld"
这是真事哦 其实 他把这个叫做"精菲尔德"
And as in psychiatry plus Seinfeld.I put that together.In under two days, I figured it out,
是精神病和辛菲尔德的结合 我把这两个词结合了 花了两天终于研究出来了