Question 1. M: I need to find a dentist.
问题1 男:我要找个牙医。
You said you know Dr. Smith well.
你说过你比较了解史密斯医生。
Do you recommend her?
你推荐她么?
W: Well, I had to see her a few times, but what impressed me most were the magazines in her waiting room.
女:额,我去过她那里好几次了,但是给我印象最深的是她的候诊室里的杂志。
Q: What does the woman imply?
问题:这个女人在暗示什么?
Question 2. W: I'm afraid I can't show you the apartment at the moment, because the tenant is still living in it.
问题2 女:恐怕我不能现在带你去看公寓了,因为租户还住在里面。
It's really a lovely place with a big kitchen and a sunny window, for only 200 dollars a month.
这间房子确是非常不错。有一个大的厨房,透光的窗户,而且每个月只要200美元。
M: Sounds good, but we really can't rent an apartment without seeing it first.
男:听起来不错,但是我们真的不能在没看一眼之前就租下它。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中能获知什么?
Question 3. M: So, that's what's been keeping you so busy recently!
问题3 男:所以,这就是让你最近如此忙的事情!
W: Yes, I've been tied up with my studies.
女:是的,我最近被我的学习的事情给捆绑住了。
You know I'm planning to go to the United States this coming summer, but I'm a bit nervous about my English.
你知道的,我计划这个夏天去美国,但是我对我的英语真的有点儿不放心。
Q: What is the woman busy doing?
问题:这个女人在忙什么?
Question 4. W: How did you feel when you found out you had high blood pressure?
问题4 女:当你被发现患有高血压的时候,你是什么感觉?
M: Shocked! The problem for me was that there were no symptoms. It seemed to have sneaked up on me.
男:震惊!关键在于我没有任何症状。它好像不知不觉就找上我了。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:这个男人的意思是?