Question 5. W: I can't find the arrival time of the New York to Boston Express on this schedule.
问题5 女:我在时刻表上找不到从纽约到波士顿的快车的到达时间
M: Look for New York in the left-hand column and follow it across
男:你在左边一栏里找到纽约,然后沿着它横向寻找,
until you find the hour listed in the Boston column.
直到找到波士顿一栏里的到达时间
Q: What are the speakers most probably doing?
问题:对话的两个人最有可能在做什么?
Question 6. W: You look different today, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
问题6 女:今天看起来不一样了,但是我无法明确说出是什么
M: Oh, yesterday I finally got around to that new barbershop in the mall and enjoyed their services.
男:哦,昨天终于去了那家在商场里的新理发店,享受了理发店的服务
Q: What can be inferred about the man?
问题:我们可以获知关于男人的什么信息?
Question 7. W: What do you think of Picassos painting exhibited in the city museum?
问题7 女:你感觉城市博物馆展出的毕加索的画怎么样
M: Personally I can't quite see the meaning in his modern works.
男:就我个人而言,我看不出毕加索的现代派画作表达的意义
Most of them remind me of the stuff my nephew brings home from the kindergarten.
这些画让我想起我侄子从幼儿园拿回来的那些画
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男人的意思是什么?
Question 8. W: Rod said he wanted to get involved in student government this year.
问题8 女:Rod说想要参加今年的学生会
M: But he hasn't gone to a single meeting, has he?
男:但是从来没有出席过会议,不是吗?
Q: What does the man imply about Rod?
问题:这个男人暗示关于Rod的什么信息?