You are here because I wanted you to be here.
我希望你上这个节目 所以你来了
I, I thought you were so brilliant in the movie and.Thank you!
我觉得你在电影里表现很赞 谢谢
That must have been, first of all,this is your first talk show in English.
首先 这是你第一次 上英文脱口秀
So... - Yes, I'm so nervous.No, you don't.
所以 -对 我特别紧张 不用紧张
Every time I talk in English, it makes me nervous.
每次说英文我都很紧张
Oh really. Well..Please speak slowly.
是吗 请说慢一点
I will speak very slowly. But you were brilliant in the film.
我会放慢语速的 你演得真的很精彩
Thank you.So, as I said you are this huge musician in Japan.
谢谢 你在日本是乐界的大明星
Everyone knows who you are. You've never acted before.No.
大家都认识你 但你之前没有演过戏 没有
How did Angelina Jolie find you and how did you get this role?
那安吉丽娜·朱莉是怎么发现你的 你怎么得到这个角色的
Um, I just I just playing music.I just hitting the strings, not people. Like that.
我就是玩玩音乐 我只是摆弄下琴弦 不像电影里那样打人
So yeah I, heard that she found me out on the internet.
听说她是在网上看到我的
She talked to the Japanese casting director Yoko
她跟日本选角总监阳子谈了谈
She, she came to my office in Tokyo. Out of the blue.
后来她突然来我东京的办公室找我
So I didn't know, you know, about this film much.
我之前对这部电影没什么了解
And then that Japanese casting director asked me about my music
当时日本选角总监 跟我聊我的音乐
and musician and what kind of film I like,
问我喜欢的音乐家和电影
and who's my favorite actor.And I answered "Angelina Jolie".
还问我最喜欢的演员 我答是"安吉丽娜·朱莉"