Well,that shouldn't have been hooked up.Anyway somebody.You ok?Yeah!
好吧 这个本应该被拔掉电源的 你还好吗? 还好
Ok,Well,here,this is really interesting.I don't think you've seen this.
好吧 这里 这真的很有趣 我认为你们没见过这个
This is our,it's our,what do you call it,like a talent holding area.
这是我们的 该叫它什么 像一个智慧聚集的地方
In case,you know if I fell like having a co-host for the day or something.
万一有一天我想找个共同主持的人
And there's a bunch of people here just depending on what i feel like.
我可以来这里挑一个走
Let's see who's in here right now.Oh,Lauren Graham.Hi.
让我们看看这里有谁 啊 劳伦·格拉汉姆 你好
HiHow are you?Great!Good to see you.
你好 感觉如何? 很好啊 见到你真高兴
I am just here,you know,just reading the New York Times special seller Someday Someday Maybe
我只是在这里 正在读我《纽约时报》的特卖书 《Someday Someday Maybe》
Now they have them on audio book.Oh,that's great!
现在电子阅读版也出了 真不错啊
Do you,do you need my help today?
你今天需要我跟你一起主持么?
No,but that,ah,some of those are available on audio book now?Yeah!
不 不用了 不过这些书真的出电子阅读版本了啊? 是啊
Great,now,but thank you though,anyway.
真不错 还是要感谢你
And let's see.eh,who's reading a...Oh hey,Howie Mandel.Hi,how are you?
我们来看看 这是谁在读一本 哦 你好 霍伊·曼德尔 你好吗?
I am sorry.I am just,you know,early.I am on next week.I am on May 29.I just like to get here early.
哦 抱歉 我只是来早了 我是下周的嘉宾 5月29号 我只是习惯早到
Oh thanks for being here.I will see you next weekend.
感谢你这么早就来 我们下周见
I will see you.I will be back here soon.
下周见 我会很快回来的
Ok,and then we have over here at the corner,let's see.
好 我么看看那谁坐在这个角落里
Abraham Lincoln.Kewin Nealon,hi.Oh, hello.Hi.
林肯总统 凯文·尼尔森 你好 哦 你好 你好
Oh,really.You have never seen Weeds?Well,I have never seen your movie.
你真的没看过《Weeds》? 好吧 我没看过你演的电影