Daniel: And while we drink this, we dance cueca.
丹尼尔:我们通常一边喝酒一边跳奎卡舞。
Olga: What is cueca?
奥尔嘉:什么是奎卡舞?
Daniel: Cueca is our national dance.
丹尼尔:奎卡舞是智利国舞。
Olga: How do you, how can you explain it?
奥尔嘉:你能介绍一下吗?
Daniel: It's about, OK, it's the Chilean cowboy dancing in order to flirt with the girl.
丹尼尔:好,这是智利牛仔为了和女孩调情而跳的舞。
Olga: Do you wear any kind of special dress?
奥尔嘉:那要穿特别的服装吗?
Daniel: Yes. The girl is wearing a long dress.
丹尼尔:对。女生要穿长裙。
Olga: Yes.
奥尔嘉:好。
Daniel: And the guy is wearing sombrero.
丹尼尔:男生要戴阔边帽。
Olga: Yeah.
奥尔嘉:好。
Daniel: It's not like, it's not as big as Mexican sombrero but it's smaller and a small poncho.
丹尼尔:不是墨西哥的那种大阔边帽,比那个要小一些,男生还要穿庞乔斗篷。
Olga: Oh yeah, I think I've seen it before. Yeah, like the small poncho is like almost like every time it's brown and with like kind of like colorful lines?
奥尔嘉:哦,好,我以前看到过。是那种小的庞乔斗篷,通常是棕色底彩色条纹的,对吧?
Daniel: Yes.
丹尼尔:对。
Olga: Oh yeah, I've seen it before, yeah.
奥尔嘉:哦好,我以前看到过。
Daniel: And we also wear boots and spurs which makes it really, really difficult to dance.
丹尼尔:我们还要穿靴子,靴子上要配靴刺,这使跳舞变得很难。
Olga: Have you danced it before?
奥尔嘉:你以前跳过这种舞吗?
Daniel: I have but I don't think I succeeded.
丹尼尔:我跳过,不过我想我没有成功。
Olga: Oh, I see. And what do you mean it's kind of romantic dance?
奥尔嘉:哦,我明白了。你为什么说这是种浪漫的舞蹈?
Daniel: It is a romantic dance.
丹尼尔:这是浪漫舞蹈。
Olga: How?
奥尔嘉:为什么?
Daniel: Because you have to flirt with the girl.
丹尼尔:因为是用来和女孩调情的。
Olga: Oh, I see.
奥尔嘉:哦,我明白了。
Daniel: That's the point of the dance.
丹尼尔:这是这种舞蹈的精髓。
Olga: And is it, does it mean anything? Does it have any meaning?
奥尔嘉:这有什么意义吗?有意义吗?
Daniel: It's related to how, because we use a handkerchief so it's how, it symbolizes a rope so you can, you have to catch the girl with your rope.
丹尼尔:这与……因为我们要跳舞时要用手帕,这象征着绳子,代表你可以用绳子套住那个女孩。
Olga: Oh, I see, that's pretty cute.
奥尔嘉:哦,我明白了,这太可爱了。
Daniel: Yeah, it is.
丹尼尔:对,没错。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载