What is it?How many days have been since the wedding?14,what?
怎么了 从婚礼到现在过了多久了 14天 怎么了
Will you tell me what's going on?Can somebody tell me what's going on?
你能不能告诉我到底发生了什么 有人能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
I,I'm late.Can this happen?I don't know.Wow...
呃 姨妈没来 怎么会这样呢 我不知道 哇噢
Could we hear this up,cause I'm getting a little punny in here.
我们能仔细停下不 因为我话中有话
Look good,you look good,dude.what?
小伙 你看起来很帅 非常帅 怎么了
That's all I got.You used a honeymoon scene.yeah.
那就是所有我在其中的画面 你用了蜜月的场景 是的
I thought you might in a making baby scene.Oh no,I was in another scene.
我还以为你会在做爱的场景中呢 没有 我没在做爱的场景中
No,I was in a honeymoon scene.I wasn't in the other one.
我在蜜月的场景中 这也是唯一有我的场景
That,for sure,it wouldn't have been recut.
我敢担保的是 这些都没有被重新剪辑过
Now,Lautner,let's,can we share everybody your hidden talent that you have.
Lautner 让我们向大家展示下 你隐藏的天赋吧
It's a pretty impressive talent.We are doing this?How far away do you,can you do this?
这是个非常吸引人的天赋 在这里表演 你最远能保持多远的距离呢
We build it up.I mean we've gone tricky with these things.Shall we start closer,and then.
这个距离是慢慢锻炼出来的 距离的掌握是很微妙的 我们能不能由近及远的来
Well,when we start closer and then,that's too colse right there.Oh,god.I'm gonna
这样 我们先从比较近的地方开始 这里太近了 天呐 我要
You wanna be in my seat,and I got that way.Ok,Ok,all right,here we go.All right.Baby steps.All right,fine.You ready?
你想要站到我座位旁来吗 好了 好的 那我们开始了 好的 就移这么几步 那好吧 你准备好了吗
yeah,very impressive.All right.I'm gonna do one over one.I might miss this one up.You can do it.You can do it.You can.You got it.you got it.Oh,so close,so close.Higher,higher.Yeah.
哇 好棒 好的 我会一个接一个的扔 可能会有失误 你能做好的 相信我 你能做到的 很接近了 高点 高点 接到咯