Shirley: So Josh, I know that you like to play the guitar.
雪莉:乔什,我知道你喜欢弹吉他。
Josh: Yeah.
乔什:对。
Shirley: What kind of music do you like?
雪莉:你喜欢哪种音乐?
Josh: Mostly, I play rock but sometimes, I play pop music as well.
乔什:我主要演奏摇滚乐,不过有时我也演奏流行音乐。
Shirley: Cool. So who is an artist that you like?
雪莉:真酷。你喜欢哪位艺术家?
Josh: My favorite artist at the moment is Jason Mraz.
乔什:目前我最喜欢的艺术家是杰森·玛耶兹。
Shirley: Okay. Where does he come from?
雪莉:好。他来自哪里?
Josh: He comes from the States, the US. He plays guitar and sings at the same time.
乔什:他来自美国。他可以边弹吉他边唱歌。
Shirley: Nice. So you like to sing, too.
雪莉:不错。那你也喜欢唱歌了。
Josh: Yeah, I like to sing, too.
乔什:对,我也喜欢唱歌。
Shirley: Cool. Okay, do you play any other instruments?
雪莉:真酷。好,你还会其他乐器吗?
Josh: I do. I play the piano as well.
乔什:会,我也会弹钢琴。
Shirley: Wow. You are really very talented.
雪莉:哇哦。你真是多才多艺。
Josh: Thank you.
乔什:谢谢。
Shirley: So when you play piano, do you like to sing as well?
雪莉:那你喜欢一边弹钢琴一边唱歌吗?
Josh: I don't usually sing when I play piano because I'm not as good at the piano.
乔什:我一般弹钢琴的时候不唱歌,因为我钢琴弹得不是太好。
Shirley: Oh, I see. So like guitar better than piano or you're better at it?
雪莉:哦,我知道了。那你是更喜欢吉他,还是说你的吉他弹得更好?
Josh: I'm better at guitar.
乔什:我更擅长弹吉他。
Shirley: Okay. Do you have a band?
雪莉:好。你有乐队吗?
Josh: I don't have a band, but I hope someday, I will.
乔什:我没有乐队,不过我希望有一天我能组个乐队。
Shirley: Hmm, a rock band?
雪莉:嗯,摇滚乐队吗?
Josh: Maybe.
乔什:也许吧。
Shirley: Do you have a name for your rock band?
雪莉:你有为这支摇滚乐队想好名字吗?
Josh: No, I haven't really picked one up yet.
乔什:没有,我现在还没起名呢。
Shirley: What about Josh and the Jammers?
雪莉:Josh and the Jammers怎么样?
Josh: That sounds okay, but it's a little long.
乔什:听起来不错,不过有些长。
Shirley: Yeah. JJ's Jammers.
雪莉:好吧,那就叫JJ's Jammers。
Josh: That's a little better.
乔什:这个好一些。
Shirley: Yes. In Australia, that sounds like pajamas.
雪莉:嗯。在澳大利亚,这个听起来像睡衣。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载