All right,let's check back in with Clinton and his new fiance Stephnie and their whole family,
好了 我们联系下Clinton和他的未婚妻Stephnie 以及全部家庭成员
I see you're celebrating already.
我看到你们已经开始庆祝了
How do you feel right now?
现在感觉如何
I just don't even konw what's going on right now,I'm so happy and I just,I don't even know.
我还不知道到底怎么回事呢 我很开心 我 我不知道
Well,I am so happy for you,you are an adorable couple and that was so great that Clinton wanted to do it this way,
我很为你开心 你们是很幸福的一对 而且Clinton想以这种方式来求婚很棒
I feel really honored that we are a part of this,So,congratulations.
能参与其中我们感到很荣幸 祝贺你们
I know you are a young couple,money is tight,So I wanna give you your first engagement gift,
我知道你们还年轻 经济比较紧张 所以我想送给你们第一份订婚礼物
Since you've never really been on a real vacation together.
因为你们从没真正一起旅行过
We are giving you an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii.It's a six nights stay.
所以送你们一次非常棒的夏威夷蜜月旅行 总共六个晚上
At the luxurious St Regis Princeville Resorts in Hawaii,where George Clooney filmed The Decendence.
在夏威夷豪华的瑞吉普林斯维尔度假酒店 乔治克鲁尼曾在那里拍摄《后人》
You are gonna stay in a Prince suite room,have a romantic dinner at the Kauai Grill,
你们将入住王子套房 在“可爱岛烧烤餐厅”享用浪漫晚餐
Your air fare is provided by the United Vacations,it's worth almost 15000 dollars,So have fun in Hawaii.
机票费用由美国假期提供 价值15000美元 祝你们在夏威夷玩得开心
Thank you so much Ellen,thank you so much,we love you,we love you.
谢谢你 Ellen 谢谢你 我们爱你
Thank you so much,I appreciate that you love me,I appreciate it very much.
谢谢 谢谢你爱我 我很感激 我很感激
We appreciate you.Thank you.I love that whole family.
我们感激你 谢谢 我喜欢这一家人
The whole family was together waiting,I thought that was really great.
一家人在一块 共同等待 很棒
Hi,family,thank you so much,thank you.Have fun.
大家好 谢谢你 谢谢你 玩的开心
I wanna thank Denzel Washington,LL Cool J Kat Dennings.Make sure you watch the Grammy's this Sunday on CBS.
感谢Denzel Washington LL Cool J 和Kat Dennings 请记得观看这周日CBS直播的格莱美
And to help you remember to watch the Grammy,you are all getting the 2012 Grammy nominees' CD.
为了帮助你们记住 你们都将得到一张2012格莱美提名专辑CD
Have a wonderful weekend,be kind to one another,bye.
周末愉快 记得与人为善 再见