Adam: Alright, hi Jin!
亚当:好,嗨,金!
Jin: Hi, Adam.
金:嗨,亚当。
Adam: How are you doing?
亚当:你最近怎么样?
Jin: I'm doing good.
金:我很好。
Adam: Ah, you're from Nepal right?
亚当:对了,你来自尼泊尔,对吧?
Jin: Yes, I am.
金:对,没错。
Adam: I was thinking about going there. Could you tell me some good places to visit while I'm in Nepal?
亚当:我想去尼泊尔游玩。你能给我介绍几个尼泊尔的旅游胜地吗?
Jin: Yeah, sure. It's really nice a nice place. I mean, you should totally come to my country. I would recommend that you should go to a place called Pokhara because that's the most famous tourist site in Nepal. There's a really beautiful lake there, and then I know that you like sports, so then there are so many different kinds of activities like bungee jumping, rafting, kayaking... I don't know. What is it?
金:当然可以。尼泊尔真的是个非常好的地方。你真的应该来我的祖国看看。我推荐你去博卡拉,因为那是尼泊尔最著名的游览地。那里有一个非常美丽的湖,我知道你喜欢运动,你可以在那里体验各种活动,比如蹦极、漂流、皮划艇,我不太确定,那怎么说来着?
Adam: Kayaking?
亚当:皮划艇?
Jin: Kayaking, yeah! So yeah, I think you'll love it there. That's the best place I would say.
金:对,皮划艇!我想你会喜欢那里的。我会说那里是最棒的地方。
Adam: Oh, cool! How far is that from the capital?
亚当:哦,真酷!博拉卡离首都有多远?
Jin: Ah, you have to take a mini-bus, and it will take you around six hours and you'll be there.
金:嗯,你得坐小巴过去,车程大概要6个小时。
Adam: OK, cool! When's the best time to go there?
亚当:好,太酷了!那最佳游览时间是什么时候?
Jin: I think during spring would be better.
金:我想春天去更好。
Adam: Yeah?
亚当:是吗?
Jin: Yeah. It's really nice there, like, and the people are really nice. The food is amazing, and there's a really good nightlife there because people ... like there's ... what do you call it ... pubs, and like live music, so yeah, it's a really fun place to be at night and in the daytime.
金:对,那里的春天非常好,而且人也很友好。美味的食物,丰富的夜生活,因为人们……那个怎么说来着,那里有酒吧,有现场音乐表演,无论夜晚还是白天,那都是充满乐趣的地方。
Adam: That's great. I love live music. Do you have any like events or festivals that I should go to when I'm in Nepal?
亚当:太好了。我喜欢现场音乐表演。尼泊尔有没有什么我应该去体验的活动或节日庆典?
Jin: Actually, in Nepal there's a lot of festivals, but I would recommend you to go there when there's a festival called Holi. It's around February ... March. (Laughter) So yeah, the festival is around March and what we do is we play with colors. We throw colors at each other, and then even throw water balloons. It's really fun, like the whole environment is really colorful, bright and everyone is very happy.
金:实际上,尼泊尔有很多庆典,我推荐你参加洒红节。洒红节大概在2月份或3月份举办。(笑)洒红节在3月左右举办,在这个节日,我们会玩颜料。我们会互相扔颜料还有水球。非常有意思,到处都是五彩缤纷和鲜艳的颜色,所有人都非常开心。
Adam: Yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun. I think I've seen pictures of that before. How many days is that celebration?
亚当:嗯,听起来很有意思。我想我以前看过洒红节的图片。那个庆典持续几天?
Jin: It's actually only one day.
金:实际上只有一天。
Adam: Oh, really?
亚当:真的吗?
Jin: Yeah.
金:对。
Adam: Cool, I really want to go. Anything else you can tell us about Nepal?
亚当:真酷,我非常想参加洒红节。有关尼泊尔,你还有什么要介绍的?
Jin: If you like hiking, then Nepal has a lot of mountains. Actually, Mt. Everest is in Nepal so you can even try going there.
金:如果你喜欢徒步旅行,尼泊尔有很多高山。实际上,珠穆朗玛峰就在尼泊尔,你甚至可以去珠峰徒步。
Adam: Wow, that would be amazing. I really look forward to going there. Thank you so much for your time today.
亚当:哇哦,那真是太棒了。我非常期待去尼泊尔旅行。非常谢谢你今天抽出时间。
Jin: Sure anytime!
金:不客气!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载