Tlotlo: Hi, my name is Tlotlo and I am from Botswana.
特罗特洛:嗨,我是特罗特洛,来自博茨瓦纳。
Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.
里斯:我是里斯,同样来自博茨瓦纳。
Tlotlo: And our question is what are your plans for the night?
特罗特洛:我们要讨论的问题是,你晚上有什么计划?
Resse: Tonight I think I'm going to catch up on some sleep. I didn't get much last night.
里斯:今晚我打算补觉。我昨晚没怎么睡。
Tlotlo: OK, why do you need to sleep?
特罗特洛:好,你为什么需要补充睡眠?
Resse: Because I studied so hard last night so I need to work today.
里斯:因为我昨晚在努力学习,所以我今天需要补觉。
Tlotlo: I think you need to tell the truth. I think you know what you did last night, tell the truth. OK, basically we went out last night so tonight I'm just going to catch up with my books because I have mid terms coming up so I'm going to be a very good student and study tonight.
特罗特洛:我想你应该说实话。你知道你昨晚干了什么,说实话吧。其实我们昨天晚上出去玩了,所以我今天晚上要抓紧看书,因为马上就要期中考试了,我要做个好学生,所以我今晚要学习。
Resse: I would like to see that happen.
里斯:我希望你说到做到。
Tlotlo: Honestly I am. Actually I'm a very good student if I may say so myself.
特罗特洛:我当然会了。如果可以这样夸自己的话,其实我是一名非常优秀的学生。
Resse: Stroke party animal.
里斯:派对狂。
Tlotlo: No, why do you like saying that? I just like to hang out with my friends having a good time creating memories, that's all there is to it.
特罗特洛:不是,你为什么要这样说?我只是喜欢和朋友们一起出去玩,享受美好时光,并创造回忆,就是这样。
Resse: Well I'm just going to sleep today, tomorrow until the end of the semester.
里斯:好吧,我今天要睡觉,明天也要睡觉,我要睡到学期结束。
Tlotlo: I'm going to study and get good grades.
特罗特洛:我要学习,争取好成绩。
Resse: Good luck with that.
里斯:祝你好运。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载