Hanna: I'm Hanna from Australia.
汉娜:我是汉娜,来自澳大利亚。
Diego: And I'm Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。
Hanna: And today we're going to be talking about adventures. Do you like to go on adventures Diego?
汉娜:今天要讨论的话题是冒险。迭戈,你喜欢冒险吗?
Diego: Yes, I would love to go on an adventure and I've actually thought about it ever since I was younger.
迭戈:喜欢,我很想去冒险,实际上我从小时候就一直在想这件事。
Hanna: What were you thinking about?
汉娜:你都想了些什么?
Diego: Well, I like the sea and I like sailing and I love my friends so I want to take a huge boat, preferably a yacht, around the world with all my friends and go to these exotic islands around the world.
迭戈:我喜欢大海,喜欢航行,喜欢和朋友们在一起,所以我想和所有朋友一起乘坐巨轮,最好是坐游艇去环游世界,去世界各地的异国小岛。
Hanna: Oh really, can I come?
汉娜:哦, 真的吗?我能加入吗?
Diego: Of course.
迭戈:当然可以。
Hanna: Excellent.
汉娜:太棒了。
Diego: Would you like to come?
迭戈:你想参加吗?
Hanna: I'd love to go on a yacht. I think we should go.
汉娜:我想坐游艇。我想我们应该去。
Diego: I think we should do it.
迭戈:我们应该去做。
Hanna: Yep.
汉娜:对。
Diego: What's your adventure?
迭戈:你的冒险计划呢?
Hanna: My adventure? I'd really like to go into space. I think that might be little bit expensive though, so I think going on a yacht is probably a better idea.
汉娜:我的冒险计划?我非常想去太空。我想那花费可能有点儿高,所以我认为坐游艇去冒险可能是个更好的主意。
Diego: I think so. But Virgin Galactic has those flights to space, I think.
迭戈:我想也是。不过维珍银河公司推出了太空旅行计划。
Hanna: Oh well maybe when I'm very rich then.
汉娜:嗯,也许等我非常有钱以后,我会参加的。
Diego: OK.
迭戈:好。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载