Elena: Hello, this is Elena from Bulgaria.
埃琳娜:大家好,我是埃琳娜,来自保加利亚。
Diego: and Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:我是迭戈,来自墨西哥。
Elena: for elllo.org. Today's question is would you like to be a backpacker? So?
埃琳娜:今天要讨论的问题是:你想当背包客吗?
Diego: Well, I have actually been a backpacker. I went backpacking through Europe a year and a half ago, and I don't know, I guess the whole idea of backpacking is a bit overrated in my own personal experience because backpacking in Europe is so easy. You just get on one train and point A to point B, so its not really a challenge, and that whole backpacking experience and going on an adventure kind of idea, it's really far from reality. And I don't know. Another thing I didn't like about my backpacking experience is that I always thought that like carrying everything in your backpack, it was going to make everything so much lighter and easier to move around, but I found out that it's just the opposite.
迭戈:实际上我做过背包客。一年半以前我去法国背包旅行了,就我个人的经历来说,我认为背包旅行的理念被高估了,因为在欧洲背包旅行非常容易。只需要登上列车,从A地前往B地就行了,那都算上不挑战,体验背包旅行以及去冒险,这种想法与现实相差甚远。我说不好。我对我的背包旅行经历还有一点不满意,我一直认为把所有东西背到背上会减轻重量,很方便四处走动,但是我发现事实恰恰相反。
Elena: You just get tired and everything.
埃琳娜:你会很累的。
Diego: Yeah, your back gets really tired. Your shoulders get really exhausted and those backpacks are not really traveller friendly, so I don't know, I would recommend you to think twice about backpacking
迭戈:对,我的后背会非常累。肩膀会感觉劳累过度,那些背包对旅行者来说并不方便,所以我建议你在背包旅行之前要三思。
Elena: OK, well, I don't know. I think Europe may not be the best place for that extreme backpacking experience. If you want to do that you might want to go to Southeast Asia or something.
埃琳娜:好,我也不清楚。我认为欧洲可能不是体验极致背包旅行的最佳目的地。如果你想体验背包旅行,最好去东南亚之类的地方。
Diego: Yeah, I think Southeast Asia would be a really good destination to backpacking.
迭戈:对,我认为东南亚是适合背包客的目的地。
Elena: Yeah.
埃琳娜:对。
Diego: Or maybe Africa or something for that really backpacking experience becomes a reality.
迭戈:或者非洲,这种地方才会令背包旅行变为现实。
Elena: Thank you.
埃琳娜:谢谢。
Diego: Thank you.
迭戈:谢谢。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载