Lucy: I don't know how to say goodbye.
露西:我不知道如何道别。
Jeff: How about so long, I’m outta here, “I’m leaving on a jet plane” and “in 10 minutes I’ll be late for the door”?
杰夫:这么说如何?再见,我要离开了,“我要乘着喷气飞机离开”和“十分钟后我就要迟到了”。
Lucy: No, that’s not what I mean. I mean that it’s hard to say goodbye to something after such a long time. I’ve had a very happy time here.
露西:不,我不是这个意思。我是说相处时间久了会很难道别。我在这里过得很愉快。
Jeff: What you really mean to say is, “Parting is such sweet sorrow.” But, “it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” “I, I, will always love you.”
杰夫:你的意思是想说“分手是甜蜜的忧伤。”但是,“爱过后失去好过从未爱过。”“我,我会永远爱你的。”
Lucy: Stop! Listen, what I want to express is a fond farewell and optimism for the future.
露西:打住!听着,我想要表达友善的告别以及对未来的乐观。
Jeff: Ah, okay! Then you should say: Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life! I’m off to bigger and better things! I’m blowing this pop stand!
杰夫:啊,那好!你可以这么说:明日才是我人生的开端!我要朝着更伟大更美好的目标迈进了!我要开始崭新的人生了!
Lucy: No, no, no. That’s not right at all. I want to end with some meaningful parting words, something sincere, something from my heart.
露西:越说越跑偏。我想说一些有意义的离别之词,表达一些诚挚的、发自内心的感受。
Jeff: Like, “May the force be with you”?
杰夫:比如说,“愿原力与你同在”?
Lucy: Hmm…how about, “Live long and prosper”?
露西:呃...类似于“祝愿繁荣昌盛”这样的?
Jeff: Now are you ready to leave?
杰夫:你现在准备好要离开了吗?
Lucy: I guess so. It’s been a blast.
露西:我想是的。这段时间过得很愉快。
Jeff: It’s been a hoot.
杰夫:真是一段有趣的经历。
Lucy: It’s been an honor and a pleasure.
露西:这是我的荣幸。
Jeff: Adiós.
杰夫:再见。(西班牙语)
Lucy: Au revoir.
露西:再见。(法语)
Jeff: Sayonara.
杰夫:再见。(日语)
Lucy: Zàijiàn. Zoi gin.
露西:再见。(普通话)。再会。(粤语)
Jeff: Ciao.
杰夫:再见。(意大利语)
Lucy: Auf Wiedersehen.
露西:再见。(德语)
Jeff: Proshchay.
杰夫:再见。(俄语)
Lucy: Tchau.
露西:再见。(葡萄牙语)
Jeff: Wadaeaan.
杰夫:再见。(阿拉伯)
Lucy: Annyeong.
露西:再见。(韩语)
Jeff: Toodle loo!
杰夫:再见。(美洲土著语)
Lucy & Jeff: Thank you and goodbye.
露西和杰夫:多谢,朋友再会。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载