Well, Jack and Carl are my family, actually.
实际上 杰克和卡尔也是我的家人
Et puisque ma a famie c'est ta famille...
我的家就是你的家
I can see your time in France didn't much improve your accent.
你在法国没怎么学会法国人的口音
Hey, Jack,come meet Margaux.
杰克 来见见玛尔戈
She just moved her magazine down the road.
她刚把杂志社搬到这里
If you play your cards right, it could mean big business.
如果你的策略正确 就能干成大事
If we ever get off the ground.
前提是我们一切顺利
I don't mean to be a snoop,
不是我八卦
but are you going to that party?
你是要去那个派对吗
Nolan is one of his best friends.
诺兰是他的最好朋友之一
Really?
是吗
Well,if you are looking for a plus one...
如果你想找个人陪你去
I wasn't planning on going, actually.
其实我没打算去
Jack! You have to.
杰克 你必须得去
When is the last time you got out?
你上次出门是什么时候
And Margaux's new in town. She needs to meet new people.
而且玛尔戈刚来这 她得认识新朋友
You'd be doing her a favor.
你就算是帮她一个忙了
A rather huge one, actually.
是很大的一个忙
I'm not really looking to date right now.
我现在真的不想约会
Who said anything about dating?
谁说这是约会
You can pick me up at 6:00.
你六点来接我
Oh, there he is-- my hardworking boy.
你在这啊 我努力工作的好儿子