So I brought a tailor to fit a suit for you.
所以我请来一个裁缝帮你定制西服
I never even agreed to go out with her.
我没同意跟她出去啊
And I have my own suit. I have two of them.
而且我有西服 两套呢
Both associated with painful memories.
两件上面都留下了痛苦的记忆
Which is why you need another for new experiences.
所以要给你重新做一套
Jack, you helped me by opening my eyes
杰克 你帮我认清了
to the truth about my father.
我父亲死亡的真相
So I'm trying to help you.
我也是在帮你
Help me what? - See that you stopped living.
帮我什么 -你放弃了自己的生活
You take care of Carl and the bar, but...
你照顾着卡尔和酒吧 但是
Not yourself.
对自己却不管
Amanda would want you to enjoy life.
阿曼达肯定希望你好好活着
So would Declan.
德克兰也一样
You know what he said to me once?
他曾经跟我说过一句话
He said, "A ship is safe in harbor,
"停泊在海港的船很安全
but that's not why ships were built."
但船的使命不在于停泊"
I bet he told you he made that up.
他肯定跟你说是他编的
He didn't.
没有
Regardless, you need to get out.
不管怎样 你得出去
And the beauty of going with Margaux
跟玛尔戈一起出去的好处在于
is she doesn't know everything we've been through.
她不了解我们经历过的一切
All right, fine.
行了 那好吧
But I'm measuring my own inseam.
但我自己量下档线
It's lovely, Bianca, thank you.
很不错 谢谢你 比安卡