Do you mind explaining why you've hired an investigator
能否解释下为什么明明是我发现了事故的真相
when I was the one who discovered the truth about your "Accident"?
你却又雇佣了一个侦探来调查
'Cause that man is recommended by people I trust.
因为那人是我信任的人推荐的
And the same cannot be said of you,
而你并不是
considering our uniquely complicated history.
考虑到我们独特复杂的过往
Besides you seem satisfied to serve as my wife's valet.
而且你好像很满足于当我的妻子的男仆
If I need someone to hold my handbag,
如果我需要人拿着我的手提包
I'll be sure to give you a call.
我会给你打电话的
You know, you may not trust me,
你也许不信任我
but you would be wise to work with me
但你跟我合作是明智的
- because I can give you what you want. - Oh, and what is that?
-因为我能给你你想要的 -我想要什么
Your daughter.
你女儿
I don't need an investigator
我不需要侦探
to see that Charlotte's visits here have become nonexistent,
也知道夏洛特这段时间不怎么过来
and that it coincides with her moving in with Porter.
正好她这段时间和波特住在一起
He's... obviously poisoned her against you.
他显然在教唆她反对你
Well, you're observant, Mr. Mathis, I'll give you that.
我对你的评价是 你很善于观察 马西斯
And you feel that exposing the truth
而且你认为 揭发波特的真相
about Porter will give her the dose of perspective
能让她幡然醒悟
to win her back.
从而回到你身边
You believe you can help me with that?
你觉得你能帮我做到吗
I can guarantee it.
我能保证
Ooh, you sound like a man who has skin in the game.
听起来你好像也有利益在其中
I'm just somebody who wants to prove his worth
我只是想向一家之主
to the master of the house.
证明自己的价值