Smells good.
真香啊
Yeah, a mafia don I did time with
我结交过的一个黑手党
gave me his nonna's lasagna recipe.
给了我他祖母的千层饼菜谱
Jack's coming over for, um...
杰克一会儿要来
boys' night.
男生夜话
How'd it go with Patrick?
你跟帕特里克怎么样
It's over.
结束了
Yeah, Jack went to, uh, Conrad,
杰克去找了康拉德
and told him that Patrick tampered with his brakes.
告诉他是帕特里克动了他的刹车
He's probably being chased out of town as we speak.
我们说话这会 他可能正被追杀呢
Jack went rogue, and you didn't tell me about it?
杰克去干这种事 你居然没告诉我
Actually, I gave him my blessing.
其实 我祝福了他
This had nothing to do with you, Emily.
这事与你无关 艾米莉
Victoria took a huge risk covering that up.
维多利亚冒着极大危险掩盖这件事
Patrick is precious to her,
她很宝贝帕特里克
which makes him invaluable to me.
所以他对我非常有用
You had no right eliminating someone
你没有权利踢走
who was an asset to my plan!
对我计划有用的人
Well, buckle up for what's next.
扶稳了 我要说下一件事
I told Jack that I'm in the inner circle.
我告诉杰克我是知情者
What?!
什么
He was never supposed to know that.
他绝不应该知道
Do you realize how out of touch you sound?
你知道你有多高高在上吗
Besides, Aiden, Jack, and I
艾登 杰克 还有我 我们三个