But trying to unearth Bizzy's clients' secrets
但是挖掘比兹客户的秘密
is taking longer than I thought.
的确比我想像的要难
Hacking her Proton 5 Firewall
我都没有时间黑进她的
will take time that I don't have.
质子5号防火墙了
Why the look?
为什么这表情
If this had happened a few years ago,
如果这事发生在几年前
you would have thrown a martini in her face
你会把马提尼酒泼她脸上
and called it a day. But now...
然后就算了 但现在
I'm standing up for myself.
我要坚强起来
I just...
我以前
buried the pain of what happened with my father,
把对我父亲的遭遇的悲痛埋在心底
But because of you, I'm not just facing it.
但正因为你 我不仅勇敢地面对了
I'm doing something.
而且坚强了
I've learned a lot from you, Ems.
我从你身上学到了很多 艾米
We made a great team.
我们是完美搭档
Well, if we're gonna win...
如果我们想赢
we're gonna need a new game plan.
我们就得想一个新的计划
I don't have the time for this firewall,
我没时间来攻破她的防火墙了
so we've got to get her password.
所以我们得弄到她的密码
Except that phone never leaves her hands.
可是她的手机从不离身
Maybe it doesn't need to.
或许不需要离身