I should've...
丹尼今早
gotten the hint when Danny blew me off this morning.
回绝我的邀请的时候 我就该想到的
I came to surprise him for lunch.
我想给他个惊喜 一起吃午餐
When I saw him pulling out of his parking lot,
我看他开车从停车场出去
I followed him here.
一路跟他到了这
How long has it been going on?
你们在一起多久了
This isn't what it looks like, Emily.
事情不像你想的那样 艾米莉
Really? So it's just a coincidence that you...
是么 难道这都是凑巧
ran into each other here,
你俩碰巧在这见面
- just like at the bakery and-- - No, Emily,
-就像在面包店那样吗 -不是的 艾米莉
- you have misunderstood this whole situation. - Have I really?
-你完全误会了 -你确定吗
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我不知道我这是怎么了
I guess it's just the stress of the wedding.
大概是婚礼要到了 压力太大
And God, Victoria--
老天 维多利亚
She constantly t-treats me like I'm not good enough.
一直觉得我不够好
- Oh, she does that to everyone. - Not you.
-她对谁都这样 -不包括你
I'm sure you're the kind of girl a mother loves.
我知道你是那种讨婆婆喜欢的女孩
That's why I feel so threatened by you.
所以我才觉得你是个威胁
Thanks.
谢谢
I am not perfect. Okay?
我没那么完美
But you have to believe me.
但你要相信我
I am not a home wrecker.
我不是破坏别人家庭的第三者