Sara. How lovely to see you.
莎拉 见到你真高兴
I'm sorry I didn't return any of your calls.
非常抱歉没有回你的电话
Oh, for good reason.
肯定是有原因的
I hear you've been very busy with Daniel.
一定是和丹尼尔在一起太忙了
Oh, please tell me I can scrap these wedding plans.
你一定要告诉我可以取消婚礼了
I can't speak for Danny, but, uh...
我不能代表丹尼
as for me...
但是对我自己来说
I'm not gonna help you break up their engagement.
我不能再帮你继续破坏他们的婚约了
Sara, regret will haunt you if you let Daniel go.
莎拉 这么放弃丹尼尔你会后悔的
Well, I'd rather deal with that
我宁愿后悔
than the shame of breaking up a marriage.
都不愿意破坏别人的婚姻
There is no shame when it comes to Daniel's best interests.
但是只要是为丹尼尔好 就没有什么了
But who's to say it is?
谁能保证呢
Emily's sweet, sincere, and exactly what Danny needs.
艾米丽甜美 真诚 和丹尼是天生一对
She loves him just as much as you do, if not more.
她对丹尼的爱完全不比你少
I don't know what lies that girl sold you,
我不知道她跟你灌输了些什么
but she cares about nothing but money and status.
但是她只在乎钱和地位
Sara, I can prove it to you. Please?
莎拉 给我个机会证明给你看好吗
Please give me a chance.
请给我个机会
For Daniel's sake, please.
为了丹尼尔 求你了