I don't recall
我不记得
seeing your name on the guest list.
婚礼名单上有你的名字
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人
A friend of the bride
新娘的一个朋友
who's been authorized to initiate the transfer
同时被授权向你转交
of the beach cottage's ownership--
海边别墅的所有权
a deal that we can start now and finalize tomorrow,
即刻开始此项交易 明天手续正式完成
or...
如果你靠近那个教堂半步
it goes away if you go anywhere near that church.
这项交易就取消
With this ring, I commit to you,
以这戒指之名 我宣誓
to our child,
会照顾你和孩子
and our future together.
一起编织将来的生活
I love you, Emily,
艾米莉我爱你
now and always.
从现在直到永远
Daniel...
丹尼尔
I've looked forward to this day since I was a little girl.
在我还是个小女孩时 我就期待着这一天
Thank you for letting me into your life,
感谢你让我走进你的生活
into your family.
进入你的家庭
Through you,
因为你
I have become the woman that I've always wanted to be.
我成为了我一直想要成为的女人
The woman that I needed to be.
我应该成为的那种女人
From the moment I met you,
从我遇见你的那一刻
I knew that this moment was in our destiny.
我就知道 我们命中注定会结合
We share a bond that is unbreakable...
我们之间的联系坚不可摧
until death parts us.
只有死亡才会使我们分离
By the powers vested in me by god
我以上帝
and the state of New York,
及纽约州赋予我的权力
I pronounce you man and wife.
宣布你们结为夫妻
You may now kiss your bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
it is my great honor to present to you
我很荣幸地为你们介绍
Daniel and Emily Grayson.
丹尼尔和艾米莉.格雷森
You've been quiet ever since we left the church.
从我们离开教堂开始 你就一直沉默
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's our big day, and here I am, stressing about work.
今天是我们的大日子 我却还在想着工作
Is that why you're drinking for the both of us?
所以你把敬咱俩的酒都喝了
Well, my dad opened... a 64-year-old bottle of glenlivet.
我爸开了一瓶六十四年的格兰威特酒