手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 复仇 > 正文

美剧《复仇》第3季第13集第3期:治愈一切

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

If you're trying to build a bridge between us, Emily,

如果你想修补我们的关系 艾米莉
Here's a tip -stay on your side of the river.
给你个提示 还是好好安分守己吧
Dr. Robinson warned me you may feel this way...
罗宾逊医生提醒过我也许你会这么想
And that Daniel might be resistant, too.
同时丹尼尔也会很抗拒
Resistant?
抗拒
He hasn't laid eyes on you in days.
他已经好几天没正眼瞧过你了
His quarters are so far away,
他的住处离这都很远
he may as well be sleeping in the stables.
他宁愿睡马厩也不愿回来
Well, I guess we'll just have to give it time, then.
我想还是让时间治愈一切吧
Are you sure you don't mind always sleeping at my place?
你真的不介意经常在我那过夜吗
Oh, I like your apartment.
我喜欢你的公寓
It's cozy.
很温馨
I grew up in drafty chateaus so big,
我在宽敞空荡的大城堡里长大
I never knew where my parents or brothers were.
从来看不见我父母兄弟的人影
I love opening my eyes in the morning
我喜欢早上一睁眼就能看见
and seeing you and Carl so close.
你和卡尔在身边的感觉
That's what makes it a home.
这才是家的感觉
Ooh, it's there!
看 出版了
Hey, Bobby.
波比
Good to see you, man. Could you do me a favor?
很高兴见到你 能帮我个忙吗
Would you keep those front-row-center this week?
这周能一直把这些杂志放第一排中间吗
It's the lady's pride and joy. Sure.
为了讨女士的欢心 好的
The staff did such a good job.
大家干得真不错
Yeah. Wait.
慢着
I did not write this.
这不是我写的
The by-line says you did.
作者署名是你
No, no, I-I mean, yes, I did, but not with those words.
不 是我写的 但这几句不是
No, I must get to the office.
不 我必须去一趟办公室
Someone's head is going to roll.
这下有人可闯大祸了
Are you here to escort me out?
你是来送我走的吗
How apt that the woman who left me without an ally
让我在这场家庭矛盾中孤立无援的女人
in this family conflict should show me the door.
由你来送我最后一程真是太合适了
You're moving out?
你要搬出去了吗
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were leaving.
抱歉 我不知道你要走了
Well, truth be told, I'm elated, like a prisoner paroled.
说实话 我很高兴 就像被假释的犯人
But rather than shuffling off
不过与其带走
with a plastic bag of personal effects,
一袋袋的私人财产
I'm taking my first editions.
我宁愿拿走我的初版书珍藏
Conrad, I -I'd like to explain myself.
康拉德 我想为自己解释
Yeah? What's to explain?
解释什么呢
When you held that news conference
当你召开那场新闻发布会
and you threw Lydia under the bus,
把莉迪亚推入深渊的时候
you destroyed my last chance at happiness.
你已经毁了我获得幸福的最后机会
I had to protect my own chance at happiness.
我必须保护自己获得幸福的机会

治愈一切.jpg

I won't lose Daniel.

我不能失去丹尼尔
"Tamerlane" by Edgar Allan Poe.
埃德加.爱伦.坡的诗集《帖木儿》
This is one of the very few copies left in existence.
这是现存非常稀有的版本
In the poem, a warlord reaches the conclusion
在他的诗里 一位暴君最终明白
that love is more fulfilling than power.
爱情比权力更能让人满足
What a fool.
真是个傻瓜
When your paramour betrays you, as Daniel will,
当你的情人背叛了你 我相信丹尼尔一定会
come find me at the Southfork.
来南方酒店找我

重点单词   查看全部解释    
elated [i'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 兴高采烈的 动词elate的过去式和过去分词形

联想记忆
ally [ə'lai]

想一想再看

n. 同盟者,同盟国,伙伴
v. (使)结盟,

 
apt [æpt]

想一想再看

adj. 恰当的,聪明的,易于 ... 的
a

 
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 冲突,矛盾,斗争,战斗
vi. 冲突,争

联想记忆
resistant [ri'zistənt]

想一想再看

adj. 抵抗的,反抗的
n. 抵抗者

联想记忆
conclusion [kən'klu:ʒən]

想一想再看

n. 结论

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心
vt

 
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。