Anne didn't give a damn about me, so...
安妮从来没管过我
neither did he.
爸爸也一样
To feel that kind of rejection from your --
被自己的父亲这样冷眼相待
your father makes you feel like, um...
会让我觉得
It made me feel like there was something wrong with me...
让我觉得一定是我不好
No...
不
Something, uh...
也许是我
Something bad, unlovable.
是我不好 不值得被爱
I still do.
现在也一样
Oh, no! He's coming in! He's coming in!
来了来了 要捉到你了
Which way -ohh! I got him! He's gonna slam him! Boom!
这边 抓到你啦 打屁屁
It could have been different.
事情本可以不是这样的
Hi. It's so good to see you.
见到你真开心
Mm. You too.
我也是
Yeah, I would have stopped by sooner,
我可以早点过来的
but I had to make sure that patty cakes
但我得趁那小浑球
and his moms were off-site.
和他妈不在家才行
Damn, girl. What is with all the zeroes?
妹子 你在这算些什么呢
Daniel tried to put me in my place
今天丹尼尔开除了家里的下人
by firing the house staff today.
想借此挫我的锐气
The least I can do is cover their salaries...and then some.
我想补偿他们的工资 然后再补贴点
Your husband's... kind of a hole.
你丈夫 有点龌龊啊
He even has Sara sleeping over.
他还让莎拉在这里过夜
He's trying to chase me away.
他想赶我走
You know, with the leverage the guy's gunplay gave you,
要知道 你握着他枪击你的把柄
it's not like he can just ask for a divorce.
他没那么容易提出离婚
It's a risk that he just might take.
他很可能铤而走险
He loves Sara, so Sara's got to go.
他爱莎拉 所以她必须离开
Mm, another day, another breakup.
不过是场分手 小意思
You're not even gonna ask about Aiden?
你都不想问问艾登的情况吗
How is he? He's one of the reasons I wanted to stop by.
他怎么样 我今天过来部分是因为他
I meant what I said. We can't be together. No, no, no.
我是认真的 我们不能在一起 不不
I'm not here on his behalf.
我不是代表他来的
I want to cut him loose, too.
我也想甩了他
I only let him stay with me because you asked me to.
我留着他 仅仅是看在你的面子上
But now with Niko in the picture
但现在妮可又来了
making big ben chime every hour on the hour, ugh,
一天到晚阴魂不散
They need to find their own love shack.
他们真的该自己找个爱巢了
They're together?
他们在一起吗
You didn't know? I didn't realize...
你不知道吗 我以为...
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I just -I can't sit still any longer.
我只是...只是坐不下去了