I'm glad it worked out.
我很高兴你们说开了
I finally, uh, understand why she was scared.
我终于 理解她为什么害怕了
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
原来她在戒酒
The Graysons aren't exactly her favorite people.
格雷森家的人和她关系不好
Well, it's good that she opened up.
至少她敞开心扉值得高兴
Duty calls.
宝宝在叫我了
Good night, Emily.
晚安 艾米莉
Good night.
晚安
Sprucing up the cottage?
在打扫屋子吗
That's a good sign.
好现象
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Better. Yeah?
好多了 是吗
Yeah, I think I finally have a handle on all this.
我觉得我终于理出来个头绪了
Now that you've sent your demons packing,
现在你解决了心事
is Danny next?
是不是该想想丹尼的事了
Not until I know what my next step is,
我要先想想下一步做什么
but it will be good to have a refuge from Grayson Manor.
不过能有个避难所逃离格雷森庄园 挺好的
Consider this a house re-warming.
把这个当作回归礼物吧
And...
而且
only your touch can open it.
只有你的指纹才能打开它
Thank you, Nolan...
谢谢 诺兰
for this...
为这个
and for sending Aiden today.
也为今天把艾登找来
I almost lost everything.
我几乎失去了一切
Yeah, I hoped he'd come through for you.
我本来就希望他能帮你渡过难关
So, I think this calls for a toast.
总该为这些喝一杯吧
I'm thinking... Gin Martinis?
不如 来一杯琴酒调的马提尼
Gin Martinis?
琴酒调的马提尼
Turns out she's a recovering alcoholic.
原来她在戒酒
Gin in her breath.
呼吸间琴酒的味道
I don't get many visitors, but when I do,
我没有什么来访者 不过一旦有人来
It gives me a moment of hope within the struggle.
我总是在挣扎中暂时升起一丝希望
Because I think maybe you'll walk through that door
因为我认为也许你会走进那扇门
having forgiven me.
说你已经原谅了我
I had that hope today.
今天就是这样希望的
Mr. Clarke.
克拉克先生
I'm a lawyer, and I'm interested in your case.
我是名律师 而且我很在意你的案子
I wanted to believe her,
我想相信她
but that's when I noticed the gin on her breath.
但我却闻到了她呼吸间琴酒的味道
A few days later, I found out
几天后 我发现
that she'd been disbarred for drinking.
因为酗酒 她被取消了律师资格
But I still cherish the one moment of hope I had that day,
但是我还是很珍惜那天充满希望的那刻
because that hope is you, Amanda.
因为那希望就是你 阿曼达
It always is.
一直都是
Ems?
艾米
What's wrong?
怎么啦
A lawyer disbarred.
一个律师被取消了资格
I think Stevie Grayson visited my father in prison.
我想史蒂维.格雷森曾去监狱见过我父亲
What do you think she wanted?
你觉得她想干什么
I don't know.
不知道
But she came here with secrets.
但她是带着秘密来的
I'm gonna find out every single one.
而我 会揭开她的所有秘密