Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.
每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。
Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。
捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。
Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.
你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。
We were there, in ever lasting bloom.
我们曾身处在那永恒的花之海洋。
Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.
花谢了,伤痛却藏匿在心里。
Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.
风儿缠绕着山丘,我听不到你。
Come and hold me close; I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain.
来吧,靠紧我;我在雨中冷的发抖。
Darkness falls; I’m calling for the dawn.
夜幕才降,我却寻求着破晓。
Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.
那些光辉记忆的日子已经逝去,
Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,
我唱着可能带来明天的希望的歌曲。
I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.
收起所有过去记忆美妙的感动。