手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 双语阅读 > 故事小说 > 诗歌 > 经典诗歌 > 正文

经典诗歌:我爱我自己I love me

来源:原版英语 编辑:Jasmine   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I took myself out on a date

带上自己去约会,
and said I'm looking grand,
我将去寻找酒店。
and when I got my courage up
当我鼓起勇气,
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牵起自己的手。

I took me to a restaurant

我带自己走进一个饭店,
and then a movie show.
电影正在播放。
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。
in the most secluded row.
在最隐蔽处排着队。

I whispered sweetly in my ear

我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,
of happiness and bliss,
带着快乐与幸福,
and then I almost slapped me
我几乎要打自己,
when I tried to steal a kiss.
当我试图窃取一个吻。

Then afterwards I walked me home

之后,我便回家了。
and since I'm so polite
因为我非常有礼貌,
I thanked me for a perfect date
我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,
and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。

There's just one little problem

这仅仅只是一个小问题,
and it kind of hurts my pride.
它伤害了我的自大,
Myself would not invite me in
我自己不会邀请我进来,
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我现在被锁在了外面!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
bliss [blis]

想一想再看

n. 福佑,天赐的福

 
pride [praid]

想一想再看

n. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心
vt

 
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵闹
vt. 划船,成排

 


关键字: 经典诗歌 爱自己

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。