您好像打错电话了。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. *wrong“错的”、“不对的”,wrong number“错的电话号码”。
I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您可能打错电话了。)
Oh, sorry for troubling you. (哦,对不起,打扰您了。)
I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.
您拨的电话号码是多少?
What number are you calling?
What number are you trying to reach?
您找哪位呀?
Who would you like to talk to?
Who do you want to talk to?
Who are you calling?
Who are you trying to reach?
这儿没有您说的这个人。
There's no one here by that name.
There's nobody here by that name.
我们公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。
There's no Bob Hope in this office.
There's nobody named Bob Hope here. (这儿没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。)
对不起,我好像打错了。
I'm sorry. I must have misdialed. *用于自己打错电话时。
I'm afraid I have the wrong number.
●电话留言
我是加里·米尔斯,请尽快跟我联络。
This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible.
我是ABC公司的加里·米尔斯,请回来后给我回电话。我的电话号码是1234-1234。
This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.
这是电话录音。
This is a recording. *录音带中的固定说法。
●打电话遇到困难时
您能说慢一点儿吗?
Please speak a little more slowly.
Would you slow down, please?
我听不清楚。
I can't hear you very well.
Are you free tomorrow? (明天有空吗?)
I can't hear you very well. (我听不清楚。)
I can barely hear you. (我一点儿都听不见。)
I'm having trouble hearing you. (我听不太清楚。)
电话线好像有毛病。
We have a bad connection.
This is a really bad line.
您能再大点儿声吗?
Could you speak up, please?
Please speak a little louder.
Would you speak up a little, please?
串线了。
The lines are crossed. *line 是指telephone line "电话线",cross "交叉"、"干扰"。
The lines must be crossed. (肯定是串线了。)
对不起,让您久等了。
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让您久等了。)
That's okay. (没关系。)
I'm sorry for the delay. (对不起,我来晚了。)
Sorry to have kept you waiting. (抱歉,让您久等了。)
谢谢您等我。
Thank you for waiting.
你给我的电话号码是错的。
You gave me the wrong number.
The number you gave me was wrong.