谢谢您打来电话。
Thanks for calling. *在接到对方电话时,最后用该句结束电话以示礼貌。
So, I'll see you tomorrow. (那,明天见。)
Thanks for calling. (谢谢您打来电话。)
Thank you for your call.
Well, I have to get going. (那,我得挂电话了。)
Thank you for your call. (谢谢您来电话。)
请随时来电话。
Please call again anytime.
我得挂电话了。
I'd better get off the phone. *get off the phone 是“挂上电话”的固定说法。
我得挂电话了。
I have to go now.
I have to get going.
我该挂电话了。
I guess I'd better get going. *guess“想”,get going“挂上电话。”
能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。
Nice talking to you. Bye.
请挂电话吧。
Please hang up the phone. *“挂断电话”用hang up,而不能用cut。
Please put down the receiver.
Would you please get off the phone? (您能挂上电话吗?)
电话断了。
I was cut off.
I was disconnected.
我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂上了。
She hung up on me. *hung 是hang的过去式。
She hung up before I finished.
电话不通。
The phone went dead.
谢谢你给我回电话。
Thank you for returning my call.
Thank you for calling me back.
英语日常会话-挂断电话