正确说美语口语:I'll drop by one of these days
I'll drop by one of these days. =I'll drop by some day. 哪天我去看你.
drop by 顺道拜访 = drop in ,stop in ,stop by
one of those things常有的事,无关紧要的事,无可奈何的事
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's homework: Try to translate two dialogues!
I.
A:Long time no see! How’re you doing?.好久不见!近来好吗?
B:I’m doing fine..还好.
A:Do you know that Mary was divorced from John?.你知道嘛,Mary和John离婚了?
B:That’s too bad,but it’s just one of those things..太糟糕了.但这也是无可奈何的事.
II.
A:Could you lend me some money?.你能借我些钱吗?
B:Oh,no.Not again.You never pay back..不,别想.你从来不还钱.
A:I’ll pay you back one of these days..总会有还的时候.
B:That will be the day.这天遥遥无期.(绝不可能;很难期待)