You've been named one of the top architectural design firms in the Midwest.
你们已经被评为美国中西部顶级的建筑设计公司了。
Tell me, how long has your company been in business?
请问你们公司营业多长时间了?
From 1991 until 2001, we, I should say, I operated as a sole proprietorship.
1991到2001,我们,不,应该说是我,独资经营。
I hired subcontractors as needed, but did most of the work myself.
我雇佣了一些分包商,但大部分的工作是我自己完成的。
I formed a corporation in 2002, due to all the design work I was getting.
2002年我成立了股份公司,因为我接到的审计工作太多了。
How many employees do you currently have?
你现在有多少员工?
We work with a group of regular subcontractors, architects, interior designers, contractors and so on, who get together on a project-by-project basis.
视具体项目而定,我会和一些长期合作的分包商、建筑师、室内设计师、承包商等一起工作。
We find this flexibility allows us to address the specific demands of each project, regardless of its complexity or scope.
这种合作方式的灵活性使我们无论是在复杂程度上还是任务范围上都能够更好地应对每个项目的特殊性。
62.In which field does the man work?
男士是做哪方面工作的?
63.What does the man imply about his business?
男士对自己公司的介绍中有什么含义?
64.What does the man say is a benefit of his business model?
男士说他的商业模式的一个优点是什么?