听力文本:
O.K., I'm going to hand out your training packet
好,现在我要分发培训包,
which will give you sample scripts and show you how to deal with specific situations.
里面有教你如何应对具体情境的示例脚本。
The most important part about your job is to be polite,
你工作中最重要的部分是要有礼貌,
speak clearly, and assure the people you're calling that you're calling to perform a survey, not to sell them something.
简单点儿说,向你打电话的人保证你打电话是做调查,而不是向他们兜售东西。
Most people get upset when they speak with telemarketers.
大多数人都不愿与电话销售员讲话。
However, they are more likely to stay on the line if you explain that you were taking a survey.
然而,如果你解释你是在做调查时,他们更愿意与你通话。
Now, before we begin, I want you all to listen to this call.
在开始前,请你们所有人都接听这个电话。
Take notes because I want to know how you would have handled the situation.
记好笔记,因为我想知道你们如何应对这种情况。
How does the woman start her speech?
女人是如何开始演讲的?
What is important about the job?
工作中作重要的部分是什么?
What is the audience instructed to do?
听众被要求做什么?