1.I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
【句子翻译】真不敢相信你长这么大了,还这么漂亮。
【句子解析】get over克制(感情);grow up长大成人;
He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.
他因没有得到那份工作而大失所望,不过他能想得开。
I can't get over how rude she was.
她很粗野,我仍心有余悸。
I can't get over (ie I'm still amazed by) how much your children have grown.
我一直在想你的孩子竟长这麽大了。
At 18, he's still rather frivolous and needs to grow up.
他到了十八岁仍然很不懂事,很不成熟。
I had to leave home in self-defence. I simply wasn't being allowed to grow up.
为保护自己我不得不离家出走。在家里简直无法让人好好成长。
2.I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?
【句子翻译】但我敢说,我可能给她留下了深刻印象,是吧?
【句子解析】I bet我敢说;make an impression vt. 给与印象(使 ... 感动);
You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
你说你认为结婚是无谓的,但我肯定你最终爱上一个人的时候你就不这麽说了。
I bet they are making a pile out of the deal.
我肯定他们这笔生意一定赚大钱。
I bet it will rain tomorrow.
我相信明天一定会下雨。
Speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression.
装模作样的做作地说话或举止以给人深刻印象的
"Change yourself to be different, then you can make an impression on others," said Luo.
罗说道,“让你自己保持新鲜感,这样才会让别人对你印象深刻”。
3.As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favorite. Berry cobbler, remember? Your dad still has it. Every Thursday.
【句子翻译】等你吃完,我再拿来你最爱吃的。浆果派,还记得吗?你爸还常常吃,每周四都吃。
【句子解析】As soon as conj. 一 ... 就;
I'll write you as soon as I get there.
我一到那儿,就给你写信。
Let us start as soon as he comes.
等他一来我们就动身。