Howard:Were you in the original trilogy?
你是<星战>原三部曲里的吗?
Leonard:Yes.
是的。
Howard:Oh, is there a picture of you in my wallet wearing metal bikini?
噢,我钱包里照片上那个穿着金属比基尼的是你吗?
Leonard:God, I hope not.
老天,我希望不是。
And no, I'm not Princess Leia.
不是,我不是莉亚公主。
Raj:Okay, okay. My turn.
好了,好了,该我了。
Are you in all six Star Wars movies?
你在六部<星战>都出现过吗?
Leonard:Yes.
是的。
Raj:Interesting. Are you a droid?
有趣,你是机器人吗?
Leonard:Yes.
是的。
Raj:Do you kind of look like a shiny Sheldon?
你长的像闪闪发光的Sheldon吗?
Leonard:Yes.
没错。
Raj:C3PO.
C3PO。
Leonard:You got it.
猜对了!
Sheldon:That's preposterous. I do not resemble C3PO.
这太荒谬了,我和C3PO没有任何相似之处。
Don't get me wrong. I'm flattered. I just don't see it.
别误会,事实上我受宠若惊,我没看出来罢了。
Howard:Leslie Winkle.
Leslie Winkle。
You've reached "Friends with Benefits."
你接通了"非常朋友"热线。
For a booty call, press one now.
想找"炮友" 请按1号键。
Sheldon:What exactly does that expression mean, friends with benefits?
非常朋友到底非常在哪里了?
Does he provide her with health insurance?
他为她提供健康保险了?
Leonard:No. Look, uh...
不,是这样,呃...
Imagine you maintained a friendship with someone you had sex with,
想像一下你和性伴侣维持朋友关系,
but you were free to date whoever you wanted.
同时你又可以自由和任何人约会。
Sheldon:I'm sorry. I can't imagine any of that.
抱歉,我完全想象不出。
Leonard:All right. Back to the game.
我看咱们还是接着游戏吧。
Sheldon:I believe it's my turn.
应该轮到我了
You may begin your questions whenever you're ready.
你们准备好了就可以开始提问。
Raj:Are you Spock?
你是史波克吗?
Sheldon:I don't like this game.
我不喜欢这游戏。