Ross: Look at it this way: you dumped her. Right? I mean, this woman was unbelievably sexy, and beautiful, intelligent, unattainable... Tell me why you did this again?
从某个方面看:是你甩了它,不是吗?我是说,这个女人那么性感迷人、美丽聪明、如梦如幻……再说一次你为什么要甩了她?
All: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey, wait wait, aren't you the guy that plays the butt in the new Al Pacino movie?
嗨,等等,你是那个在Al Pacino新片中出演臀部的人吗?
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Ross: No? What happened, big guy?
不是?怎么回事,大人物?
Chandler: (to Ross) "Big guy?"
“大人物?”
Ross: It felt like a "big guy" moment.
感觉好像是说“大人物”的时候。
Joey: I got fired.
我被解雇了。
All: Oh!
哦!
Joey: Yeah, they said I acted too much with it. I told everybody about this! Now everybody's gonna go to the theatre, expecting to see me, and...
是啊,他们说我演得太过了。我已经跟所有人说了!现在每个人都会去电影院,希望看到我,而……
Rachel: Oh, Joey, you know what, no-one is gonna be able to tell.
哦,Joey, 你知道的,没人能分辨出来的。
Joey: My mom will.
我妈就能。
Chandler: Something so sweet and...disturbing about that
这真是温馨,而且……让人恶心。
Joey: Y'know, I've done nothing but crappy plays for six years. And I finally get my shot, and I blow it!
你知道,六年来我除了演些烂戏外一无所成。而当我终于得到自己的戏了,却搞砸了它!
Monica: Maybe this wasn't your shot.
也许我不是你的戏。
Ross: Yeah, I mean... I think when it's your shot, y'know, you-you know it's your shot. Did it... feel like your shot..?
对,我是说……我认为当是你的戏的时候,恩,你、你知道那就是你的戏。那……像是你的戏吗……?
Joey: Hard to tell, I was naked.
很难说清,我那时是裸体的。
Phoebe: No, I don't think this was your shot. I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot.
不,我认为这不是你的戏。我的意思是,我甚至不认为你只有一个戏。
I really believe big things are gonna happen for you, I do! You've gotta just keep thinking about the day that some kid is gonna run up to his friends and go 'I got the part! I got the part! I'm gonna be Joey Tribbiani's ass!'.
我真的觉得你会有更大的成就,真的!你要想想有那么一天,一个小子跑到他朋友那儿说‘我得到这个角色了!我得到这个角色了!我要演Joey Tribbiani的屁股!’
Joey: Yeah? That's so nice!
是吗?那太好了!
Monica: I'm sorry, Joey. I'm gonna go to bed, guys.
对不起,Joey 。我要去睡觉了,伙计们。
All: Night.
晚安。
Rachel: Uh, Mon, you-you gonna leave your shoes out here?
呃,你、你把鞋就放在那儿吗?
Monica: Uh-huh!
啊-哈!
Rachel: Really? Just casually strewn about in that reckless haphazard manner?
真的?就这样粗枝大叶随随便便地乱丢?
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever.
没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
Ross: She is a kook.
她是—个邋遢怪。
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. No. Don't do this. This is stupid! I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them...But then everyone will know.
如果你这么烦这事儿,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。不,不要这样。这太蠢了!我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……但是那样的话大家会知道的。
Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help!
除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!……帮帮我!
Phoebe: All you want is a dinkle.
你所需要的是叮咚.
Joey: Not that song.
不要唱这首歌。
Chandler and Ross: All you envy's a schwang.
你所羡慕的是摇摆,
Joey: Come on, you guys.
伙计们,不要这样。
All: A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang... All you want is a dingle, What you envy's a schwang, A thing through which you can tinkle, Or play with, or simply let hang...
就是能叮咚作响的东西,或者和它一起摇荡,或者完全让其悬垂…… 你所需要的是叮咚, 你所羡慕的是摇摆,就是能叮咚作响的东西,或者和它一起摇荡,或者完全让其悬垂……