How was your walk with Henry?
和亨利一起散步愉快吗
That's right. I know everything...
没错 所有的事我都知道
But relax. I don't mind.
但是别紧张 我不介意
You don't? No,
你不介意吗 不介意
because you no longer worry me, Ms. Swan.
因为你不再令我担心了 斯旺女士
You see, I did a little digging into who you are,
我调查了一下你的身份
and what I found out was quite soothing.
调查结果让我很宽心
It all comes down to the number seven.
归根到底都和数字7有关
Seven?
7吗
It's the number of addresses you've had in the last decade.
那是你过去十年所有地址的数目
Your longest stint anywhere was two years.
你呆得最久的地方也只有两年
Really, what did you enjoy
说真的 塔拉哈西
so much about Tallahassee?
有什么东西那么吸引你
If you were wonding, I did find a place here in town.
如果你想问 我在镇上找到了住处
I know, with Ms. Blanchard.
我知道 和布兰切特女士一起
How long is your lease?
你租了多久
Oh, wait. You don't have one.
等等 你根本没有租约
You see my point?
懂我的意思了吗
In order for something to grow, Ms. Swan, it needs roots,
斯旺女士 万物生长都离不开根
and you don't have any.
而你却没有
People don't change.
本性难移
They only fool themselve into believing they can.
人们只是欺骗自己去相信他们可以
You don't know me. No, I think I do.
你不了解我 不 我很了解
All I ask is,
我想说的是
as you carry on your transient life,
当你继续你那辗转的人生时
you think of Henry and what's best for him,
你想想亨利 想想什么对他才是最好的
perhaps consider a clean break,
可以考虑快刀斩乱麻
it's gonna happen anyway.
反正总有一天要分开