Go ahead, answer it.
接呀
We know who it can't be from.
反正肯定不是A打来的
Hanna.
汉娜
It's my dad!
是我爸爸
Hey, dad.
嗨 爸爸
Has she... even, like, talked to her dad
自从他爸爸离开她们之后
since he walked out on them?
她还曾跟她爸爸说过话吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Hanna and her father, it's one of those
汉娜和她爸爸是那种
"Don't ask, don't tell" situations.
不闻不问的关系
We shouldn't stare at her. Come on.
我们别盯着她看了 走吧
My brother's post just showed up on my loop.
我哥哥刚更新了状态
You added him as a favorite?
你加他好友了
Yeah. Moment of weakness.
是啊 心软了
Sorry.
不好意思
My fault.
我的错
I wonder if we just bumped into "A."
我在想我们刚刚会不会是撞见了A
It doesn't matter.
那不重要了
We're done with "A," Right?
我们不会再和A有交集了 不是吗
Right. Yeah.
对哦 是啊
But I'm still staying out of Toby's way.
但我还在躲着托比
Yeah, and Jenna's.
还有詹娜
I guess that's the safest thing to do.
我想那是最保险的选择吧
There was no way I was coming back to Pennsylvania
我不可能回了宾夕法尼亚州
and not seeing you,
而不去看你
But if you've got something you have to do...
但如果你有事的话
No, dad, I haven't got anything.
没 爸爸 我没事
Then I'll come by, pick you up at seven.
那我七点去家里接你
How's that sound?
怎么样
Sounds great. I'll tell mom.
太好了 我会跟妈妈讲的
Um... Dad?
爸爸
Yes?
怎么
Did mom...?
妈妈有没有
Did your mom what, honey?
你妈妈有没有什么 甜心
You know, never mind. I'll see you tonight.
没事 晚上见
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜