According to Mr. Donovan,
据多诺万说
your men have been involved in some pretty extensive hazing.
你队员的行动有点过火了
He wouldn't say who was involved, but it went beyond the silent treatment.
他不愿说出有谁参与 但他至少透露了一点
Baking soda showers, bottle rockets in the bathroom stalls...
给他上苏打粉 在洗澡间里喷
Did you know Eric Mitchell had a severe peanut allergy?
你知道埃里克·米切尔 对花生严重过敏吗
No, I didn't.
我不知道
Donovan heard that slipping Mitchell a little pb&j was the next big gag.
多诺万听说 下个作弄是给米切尔吃花生酱
Well, he's junior.
他还是新人
He wasn't one of the hazers, but that's why he didn't pull Eric's body out.
他没参与作弄 但因此他也没去救埃里克
He was protecting the men. He thought that they had killed Eric.
他想保护那群人 他以为他们把埃里克杀了
Were you aware of what was going on?
你曾注意到这些事情吗
Hazing is as much a part of this life as alarm bells.
恶作剧在这里太平常了
And if one of your men goes into anaphylactic shock and dies,
如果有人因此过敏性休克而死亡
C'est la vie?
也正常吗
You don't understand, but when you're trapped inside a burning building,
你不懂 但当你被困火场
You got to know that the other guys are going to put code before cowardice,
你需要相信其他人会克服胆怯
Walk through a wall of fire and come get you.
穿过火堆来救你
He's right.
他说的没错
I need men who are willing to risk their lives on a daily basis.
我需要一群能够 不怕死的人
And Mitchell just didn't have it in him.
米切尔没能做到这点
So you looked the other way?
所以他就该死
He needed to learn.
他得学会这些
But make no mistake about it, I demand a certain level of respect out of my men.
别误会 我有要求我手下相互尊重
There's a line. And they wouldn't have crossed it.
我们是有底线的 他们绝不会跨越
Then you won't mind if we talk to the other men in the company?
你不介意我和队里其他人谈谈吧
No.
不介意