手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 特别响非常近 > 正文

《特别响,非常近》精讲第22期:永远不会失去的是母亲的爱

来源:可可英语 编辑:lily   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

So since my husband's death,

我丈夫死后
my son has been searching all over the city...
我儿子根据一把钥匙 以及相关线索
with a key he thinks might be a clue, so he's very...
搜寻整座城市
Thank you. Thank you, thank you very much. Um...
谢谢 非常感谢
So, when he comes, he took this entire map and he...
他来时 会带着这张地图
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
很感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hector Black sure liked to hug.
赫克托·布莱克非常喜欢拥抱
He hugged me 17 times.
他抱了我十七次
I wanted to get away, but he just kept on hugging.
我想走 但他一直抱不停
And he feels that it's somehow related to his father's death.
他觉得这和他父亲的死有关
I know, it's sad. It's a sad story.
太悲伤了 这是个悲伤的故事
I liked Elaine Black and her five noisy kids.
我喜欢伊莱恩·布莱克和她五个吵闹的孩子
Did you get a drawing?
他们有送你画吗
Dozens.
好十几张
So when he comes, maybe you
他来的时候 也许
guys could let him sit on that and he could...
你们可以让他坐在那上面
And what about Leigh-Anne Black?
丽安·布莱克怎么样
She yelled at me to go away.
她冲我大叫 让我走开
Yeah, me too.
同病相怜
Whether or not you had any connection to...
不管你与之有没有联系
Go. Please, get out of here. Go!
走 请你离开这 走开
Lona Black had an amazing story.
洛娜·布莱克有个非常棒的故事
I thought Lona Black would burst into tears.
洛娜·布莱克差点泪崩了
He's gonna be fine. Just a few questions,
他会没事的 就几个问题
that's all he's gonna need.
他就需要问你几个问题
You sure you're okay with this?
可以吗
She was fine when I got there.
我去的时候她挺好的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I knew how long it would take
我知道你从阿斯托里亚的埃莉诺·布莱克
you to get from Eleanor Black's in Astoria to...
到布什威克的哈伦·布莱克家
Harlan Black's in Bushwick.
得花不少时间
I'm really sorry about your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
Mom, it's that boy!
妈妈 是那个男孩
It's that boy!
是那个男孩
I think our moms like kind of similar, don't you?
我们的妈妈长得有点像 是吧
So you knew about the key.
你知道钥匙的事
Mm-hm.
是的
I knew you had to go make sense of things.
我知道你得把事情弄得清清楚楚
And I got to go with you.
我得陪着你
You weren't ever worried I was gonna be raped...
难道你都不担心我会被强奸
or killed or strangled or stabbed or something?
被掐死被捅死之类的吗
Every hour of every day.
每时每刻都担心
I couldn't breathe until the door closed.
你一刻不回 我一刻不安心
Hey.
I'm home.
我回来了
I thought only dad could think like me.
我以为只有爸爸能理解我
Me too.
我也可以
So many of them had lost something or somebody, mom.
妈妈 很多人都失去东西 或失去人
Just like us.
像我们一样
重点单词   查看全部解释    
consciousness ['kɔnʃəsnis]

想一想再看

n. 意识,知觉,自觉,觉悟

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
implication [.impli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 暗示,含意,牵连,卷入

联想记忆
supply [sə'plai]

想一想再看

n. 补给,供给,供应,贮备
vt. 补给,供

联想记忆
specialized ['speʃəlaizd]

想一想再看

专门的 专科的

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,有亲属关系的

 
discrimination [di.skrimi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 歧视,辨别力,识别

 
burst [bə:st]

想一想再看

n. 破裂,阵,爆发
v. 爆裂,迸发

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。